24.8 acres of land for sale in Athens County, Ohio. If you have been looking for a property with a lot to offer, this may be it! Could make a good place to build, a hobby farm, or just a fantastic place to hunt.
Property features include:
– Wooded with some marketable timber
– Open fields and overgrown pasture
– Plenty of cover for wildlife
– Deer sign
– Great hunting opportunities
– Topography is slightly rolling terrain
– Nice place to build your home or cabin
– Located on a dead-end road
– According to the owner all mineral rights transfer
– Just outside of the town of Amesville
– 12 miles to Wal-Mart and all major stores in Athens
Call today to schedule a time to view the property or to get any questions answered. Current annual taxes are approximately $465.