10 +/- acres of land for sale in Harrison County, Ohio. This property will be split from a larger parcel and it borders Jockey Hollow Wildlife area at the front and rear of the tract.
Property features include:
– 10+/- acres of mostly wooded land
– Couple of small fields for food plots
– Open woods and thick cover
– Great hunting
– Deer sign throughout
– Some trails
– Electric at the road
– Borders public hunting
– Jockey Hollow Wildlife Area is 3,469 acres of public hunting and fishing
– Piedmont & Clendening Lakes within approximately 5 miles
– Tappan Lake approximately 10 miles
– New survey will determine actual acreage
If you have ever hunted in or around Jockey hollow then you know the potential the area has. Don’t miss out and call today.