32 acres of land for sale in Jackson and Gallia County, Ohio. The property is split by the county line. The property had an older cabin established that the owners remodeled and added onto in 2008.
Property features include:
– Cabin has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
– Septic system and a well service the cabin
– Propane Wall heater in cabin
– The option of County water is at the road
– 15.491 acres in Jackson County
– 16.513 acres in Gallia County
– Approximately 10 acres of tillable ground
– Topography is mostly flat
– Small bunk house
– Owners report excellent hunting!
– Loads of deer and turkey sign
– Western border is little racoon creek
– Owners report great waterfowl activity
The property is in the 100 year floodplain, please see floodplain aerial. All mineral interest the seller owns will convey with the sale. Annual taxes are approximately $989.76.