Approximately 67 acres of land for sale in Vinton County Ohio. Located just south of McArthur, this property would be ideal to build your new home and start your mini farm.
Property Features include:
– 1890s 3 bedroom 1 bath farm house (log)
– Newer wiring, roof, well, and HVAC
– The owner has a current lifetime rental agreement in place for the house (contact listing agent for details)
– Storage shed
– Two water wells
– Multiple nice building sites
– Productive farm ground
– Gently rolling topography
– Property is loaded with mature walnut trees
– Approximately 34 acres of open ground which could be cropped or used for pasture.
Whether it is a new home or weekend recreational property, this tract may fit all your needs. Current annual taxes are $1252.26 and any mineral interest owned by the seller will transfer.