59 acres of land for sale in Pike County, Ohio. If you have been looking for a property with a history of big bucks and at an affordable price, then grab your boots and come check this one out.
Features of the property include:
– 59 total acres
– A couple of acres of open land near road
– Remaining acreage is all wooded
– Mixed hardwoods with thick cover
– Good amount of deer sign
– Great history of trophy bucks on camera
– Plenty of turkey
– Nice campsite
– Water, septic, & electric on site
– Creek runs through property
– Topography is mostly large hills with steep ravines (not for the faint of heart)
– Several fruit and mast trees have been planted in last few years
– Great hunting
You don’t want to miss out on this deal. Current annual taxes are approximately $618. Call today with any questions or if you would like to view the property.