PROPERTY IS SOLD! Very unique recreation property that includes a section of Mill Creek, a tributary of Berlin Lake. Enjoy a peaceful, quiet setting with only the sounds of moving water in the background. The diverse make-up of this tract consists of second-growth wooded flats, approximately 2 acres of tillable ground that is ideal for wildlife food-plots, and a mixed hardwood creek-bottom containing several areas that funnel the many deer using the property. The property can be easily navigated using the existing gas-line roads. A few options are available for potential building sites that could provide free natural gas to buyer. Rear of property borders a portion of the more than 8000 acre Berlin Lake Wildlife Area, providing owners much more area to roam. Deed restrictions apply.
Additional property features include:
– Quality deer and small game hunting
– Good access to property via the gas-line roads
– Private access to Mill Creek, which flows into Berlin Lake
– Some mature hard mast producing trees for wildlife
– Gently rolling topography
– 240′ road frontage
– Mineral rights transfer to buyer except for the royalties from the existing gas well
– Potential for free natural gas
– Gated at road
If you are looking for multi-purpose tract that will provide years of family fun and outdoor memories, be sure to take a look at this one. Annual taxes are approximately $2167.48.