PROPERTY IS SOLD! 43 acres for sale in Vinton County, 30 minutes to Chillicothie and 75 minutes to Columbus this property would make a great deer camp, weekend get-away or a opportunity as an investment property.
Property features include
– Secluded 560 Sq.Ft. A-frame cabin with loft, full bath, kitchen and living area.
– Nice deck on rear to enjoy the sounds of nature
– 2000 gallon cistern for water supply
– County water available at the road
– Aeration septic in place
– 24×36 pole barn with sliding and man door that could be constructed into a home
– Gated driveway
– Approximately 21 acres is wooded and the remainder was clearcut 3-4 years ago
– Seller reports lots of deer and turkey call this ground home
– Sits between Tar Hollow, Richland and Zeleski State Forests for all your recreational needs
– Mineral rights do not convey
– Topography is mostly rolling with a couple steeper places
– Coordinates are N 39.2421 W -82.6445
Don’t miss out on this opportunity because it wont last long! Annual taxes approximately $812.47.