PROPERTY IS SOLD! 12.031 acres of land for sale in Delaware County, Ohio. Located in one of the most desirable areas of central Ohio, this is definitely worth a look if you’re looking to build or have a small farm.
Property features include:
– Located only 9 miles from the center of Sunbury
– Located only 15 min from the Tanger Outlet mall and Interstate 71.
– Public utilities that run along the road include electric, Del-Co water, and natural gas
– Newer survey
– 215 ft of frontage on Big Walnut Creek
– 430 ft of frontage on Lott Rd.
– In floodplain
– Nice building spot by road that’s out of the floodplain
– 5 acres woods, the rest tillable/field
– Big walnut local school district
– Some nice hardwoods by the creek and road
It’s hard to beat this location and this property is ready for you to make it your own. The property is currently enrolled in CAUV. Annual taxes are approximately 384.34. All mineral rights the Seller owns to convey with the sale. Call today to schedule a showing!