76 acres of land for sale in Hocking County, Ohio. This property is in a great location just north of Logan, Ohio. Great hunting and several building sites make this a good choice. Additional acreage may be available.
Property features include:
– 76 acres mostly wooded
– Recent select cut timber harvest will make for great wildlife habitat
– Nice pine grove
– Trails throughout property
– Fantastic hunting opportunity
– Small secluded pond
– 2 creeks run across property
– Mostly rolling topography
– Less than 1 hour from Downtown Columbus
– 4 1/2 miles to Wal-Mart
– All mineral rights transfer
– Income from current wells on the property
When I walked the property I saw around 50 deer and tons of deer sign. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Current annual taxes are approximately $1759. Property is NOT in CAUV. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view.