PROPERTY IS SOLD! Here is a secluded 33 acres just 10 minutes south of Gallipolis, Ohio. This is a great place for the deer or turkey hunter that wants to camp where they hunt. When you arrive to this property you are greeted by a small stream and just beyond that is a large grass area to set up camp.
Property features include:
– Logging roads access most of the property
– County water, phone and electric service available at the road
– Some good cover and open woods
– Some marketable timber consisting of some poplar, walnut and oaks
– Topography is moderate with a few steeper spots
– Old fence can be found marking the approximate boarder
– Around 500′ of road frontage
This property will not last long so don’t hesitate and call today. Annual taxes are approximately $501.