PROPERTY IS SOLD! Here is your chance to own a 62 acre whitetail mecca, located in one of the top hunting counties in the state. This tract has been family owned since about 1900 and is now awaiting a new owner. Perfect setup for the avid hunter or could be used as a full time residence. Some of the property features include:
– A large network of maintained trails
– Top notch whitetail and turkey habitat
– Two food plot areas totaling about 3 acres
– Spring fed stream with possible pond sites
– Approximately 11 tree stands/box blinds included
– User friendly topography
– Home to trophy class whitetail and big boss gobblers
– Very clean 2006 model 2 bedroom ,1 bath single wide
– Central A/C and propane heat
– New drilled water well with excellent quality water
– New electric,cable and Internet services
– Existing septic system
– Conveniently located just 3 miles from State Route 16.
Mineral rights are included with potential royalty payments from gas wells when in production. Annual real estate taxes are approximately $1250. 24 hour notice for scheduled showings to qualified buyers.