28.5 acres of land for sale in Meigs County, Ohio. This beautiful property could be just what you have been searching for. Rolling hills, big timber, and good cover that makes for excellent habitat for the wildlife. There is an old rustic cabin that could be repaired and turned into the perfect hunting camp or getaway.
Property features include:
– 28.5 acres of completely wooded land
– Rustic 12×16 cabin
– Rolling topography
– Big towering oak trees
– Great place to build a home
– Fantastic hunting opportunity
– Deer sign galore and a maize of deer trails
– Seasonal Creek
– Conservation easement in place to protect the integrity of the land (Available for review)
– 2 acres may be cleared for building site within an approx. 9 acre area of the property
– Mineral rights will be reserved
This property has some of the nicest oak trees I have seen and it may not last long. Call today before it’s gone.