PROPERTY IS SOLD! Nearly 36 acres of land for sale in Licking County, Ohio. Licking county is the number one trophy deer county and this property is in a great location. Only 45 minutes from Downtown Columbus makes it an easy drive for an afternoon hunt. Would also make a great place to build your home or cabin.
Features of the property include:
– 35.89 all wooded acres
– Trails for good access throughout property
– Excellent area for hunting deer and turkey both
– Plenty of deer sign
– Good travel corridors around the hillsides
– Close to crop fields
– Private and secluded building site in center of property
– Topography is rolling
– Electric at the road
– Easy commute to Columbus (45min), Newark (15 miles), & Zanesville (14 miles)
– About 1 mile from Route 40 and 2 miles to Interstate 70
– Additional acreage may be available
If you have been looking and would like one of the nicer wooded properties around then don’t miss this one. With the great hunting, perfect location, and priced right this property will not last long. Current annual taxes are approximately $145. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.