PROPERTY IS SOLD! 150 acres of land for sale in Athens County, Ohio. Just in time for this years hunting season! Located 10 miles east of the city of Athens and just north of State Route 50.
Property features include:
– 45 +/- acres of open field currently being farmed for hay
– Nice year round creek
– Mixture of open woods to thick bedding
– Topography is mixed with great views from the hill tops
– Two track trails that lead to each of the three open fields for access
– Good deer, turkey and small game hunting
– Approximately 600 foot drive access into the property
– Electric service available at the road
– Mineral rights are included with the sale
This property is worth the time to see! Schedule your private showing today. Annual real estate taxes are approximately $2645.32.