PROPERTY IS SOLD! 15 acres of land for sale in Harrison County, Ohio. This property in Tippecanoe will make a great hunting property or building site. The location is great being just around the corner from Clendening Lake which offers great fishing opportunities.
Property features include:
– 15.0631 mostly wooded acres
– Nice open area near the road for camping or building
– Creek runs through the property
– Topography is flat along road then runs up hill and back down toward the rear
– Woods are a good mix with some future timber potential and mast producing trees
– Deer sign is good and owner has enjoyed years of great hunting
– Seller is reserving the Gas & Oil rights only
– Clendening Lake has 1800 acres of water that has produced the world record Saugeye, the state record Catfish, has been stocked with 3 million Saugeye, and is also known as Ohio’s #1 bass lake
– Keen Wildlife Area is close by as well and offers public hunting
This is a great property at an affordable price. Current annual taxes are approximately $245. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view.