PROPERTY IS SOLD! 62 acres of land for sale in Vinton County, Ohio. If you want a amazing recreational property with a ton of future possibilities, this is it. Do not hesitate to schedule a day to spend seeing all it has to offer.
Property features include:
– 62.33 acres
– Property was timbered several years ago making great wildlife habitat
– Trail system in place to get around the entire property
– Topography ranges from rolling to steep with nice ridge tops and bottoms
– Pockets of standing woods and thick cover all over make this property a deer haven
– New growth pine trees that will be great future investment
– Old Shurtz Rd. splits the north 62 acres with the remaining 233 acres to the south
– Creek runs through the south section of the property
– Dirt bike and ATV riders dream property
– 63 miles to Columbus and 17 miles to Logan (St. Rt. 33)
– Purchase the north section, the south section or the entire property
Want to start your own cabin rental business? This would be a great location to start. This area is becoming more desirable every year. Current annual taxes are approximately $2317. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view.