Beautiful 81.84 ac highly productive multi-use farm located south of the growing city of
Mt. Orab & Hwy 32. This tract of land would make an excellent horse farm, development or simply continue farming. Currently 54 acres of corn/soybeans, 8 acres of mature hardwoods, & 20 acres being cleared to provide more tillable ground.
– Located only a 1/2 mile to Grant Lake with excellent public hunting & fishing
– Electric, Public Water, & Internet at road
– Multiple building sites
– 850 ft. of road frontage on Old State Rd.
– 13 miles to East Fork State Park & Wildlife Area
– 3.5 miles to city of Mt. Orab offering many shopping and dining opportunities.
With it’s ideal location this could be the perfect place where you and your family can build & enjoy the outdoors in a peaceful country setting. Currently enrolled in CAUV and annual taxes are approximately $988.22. Any mineral interest owned by seller(s) will transfer.