43.5 acres of land for sale in Athens County, Ohio. This property is perfect for a hunting retreat and adjoins part of Wayne National Forest. There is no legal access but there is a trail that leads from Oregon Ridge Road, through Wayne National Forest and directly to the property.
Property features include:
– 43.5 all wooded acres
– Good amount of deer sign
– Some marketable timber
– Plenty of cover for wildlife
– A year around stream running through the property
– Adjoins Wayne National Forest
– Remnants of some old structures from when property belonged to a mining company
– Would be great for all types of recreation
– Hunting should be good
This property is priced so right that you can’t go wrong. Current annual taxes are approximately $404. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.