5.3 acres of land for sale in northern Guernsey County, Ohio. Are you looking for a small property to put a getaway cabin or a place for your hunting camp? This quiet location might be for you.
Property features include
– Big boulders that create a beautiful landscape
– Lots of deer sign
– Sight to build a cabin
– Creek runs through front of property
– Just minutes from Salt Fork State Park & Lake
– Under 5 miles to Rt 77
– Cambridge is 14 miles away
– Some mature timber
– Quiet location on gravel road
– Approximately 230′ of road frontage
– Topography is rolling to with a hill side that is a bit steeper.
– Oil & Gas rights do not convey with sale
Annual taxes are approximately $136.40. If this sounds good for your next adventure, call today!