PROPERTY IS SOLD! Located in Perry County, this wooded 50 acre property is the perfect weekend get-a-away for all your outdoor recreational needs. Hunting, ATV riding, fishing, hiking or exploring nature at its best, this place offers it all.
Property features include:
– Primitive cabin that has been wired for electric and only needs to be finished out upstairs for additional living quarters
– Cabin includes 1 bedroom on the first floor
– Spring fed pond that is loaded with fish and owner claims is over 20 feet deep in areas
– Two more smaller ponds are also on the property
– Trails throughout property
– Excellent deer sign
– Mix of hardwoods and younger growth
– Rolling topography with rock border walls along some of the trails
– Pole Cat Road is paved
– Half mile from Perry State Forest which offers 4567 acres to explore either on APV’s, horseback or hiking
This property is located only 5 miles from New Lexington and 60 miles from Columbus. Call today because this one will not last long. All mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer. Taxes are approximately $808.76 annually.