Great opportunity to purchase 68.8 acres in Athens County. Located off of Rainbow Lake rd this property is ideal for your new recreational retreat. Property features include:
– Great access! 1 mile from U.S. Route 33
– 1556 sq. ft. Home, built in 1900 and remodeled in 1988
– 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths
– Home would be ideal for a deer camp
– New gas furnace
– County Water service
– Septic system
– Metal roof
– Free gas to home From existing oil/gas well on property
– 32×40 ft. pole building
– Underground water lines to potential watering troughs
– Fencing is in place for the pasture, could use some work
– Approximately 1000 ft. of road frontage on Rainbow Lake Rd.
– Moderate understory growth
– Good mix of young and mature timber
– Some marketable timber throughout
– Great wildlife habitat
– unique caves and topography
– Approximately 15 acres of high yielding pasture/hay field
– Potential for nice food plots
– Small farm pond.
– All of the sellers interest in mineral rights will convey with the sale.
– Annual Taxes are approximately $1,283.78
If you are looking for a new hunting property close to city amenities, or a new place to call home, this may be one to look at. Additional acreage is available for purchase. Call today to schedule a showing!