PROPERTY IS SOLD! Approximately 84 acres for sale in Athens County. Located off of Rainbow Lake rd and previously operated as a dairy farm. This is a very diverse and unique tract. You could pasture livestock, cut hay, or have a new recreational retreat. Property features include:
– Great access, 1 mile from U.S. Route 33
– Young to medium growth timber
– Large amounts of under-story in places, provides great cover for the wildlife
– Owner reports excellent hunting!
– County water plumbed throughout the pasture
– Multiple fenced areas, might need some work in places
– Approximately 39 acres of high yielding pasture/hay field
– Nice ½ acre farm pond
– A second, smaller spring fed pond that has been used for watering
– 2,500 feet of road frontage on Rainbow Lake Rd
– Old 21×40 barn built in 1900
– 20×40 block milking parlor built in 1993
– All equipment for the milk parlor will be removed prior to closing
– Parlor could be used as a bunk house/ storage building
The annual taxes are to be determined. An additional 35.09 acres is available for purchase. A small portion of the property is subject to a Oil/Gas lease & easement agreement. Call today for more information or to schedule a private showing!