PROPERTY IS SOLD! 45 acres of land for sale in Gallia County, Ohio. It’s hard to beat this location being in between Gallipolis, Rio Grande and Bidwell. You are just minutes away from all city amenities like hospitals, restaurants, movie theaters, etc. This property has a little bit of everything an outdoorsman wants. Ranging From tillable ground, open fields, a large stocked pond, hardwoods and softwoods.
Additional property features include:
– 7 miles to Rio Grande, 7 miles to Gallipolis, 5 miles to Bidwell, 4 mile to Holzer medical center
– Topography is very gentle and rolling
– Several great areas to build
– 6 acre hay field could be tillable
– Another 6 acres of various open ground
– 1 acre 20+ ft. deep pond
– Seller reports very good Loamy soils
– Great mix of hard and soft woods
– Several areas of mature timber, including red and white oak
– Touches Chickamauga Creek
– Plenty of great spots for food plots
– Seller reports excellent hunting of whitetail deer and turkey
– Secluded and private being red mud road dead ends into the property
Annual taxes are approximately $160.66. All of Sellers mineral rights will convey with the sale. Call us today to schedule a showing!