44.376 acres for sale in Monroe County Ohio. If your looking for a a place to call deer camp look no further! Very remote and private setting surrounded by acres and acres of Wayne National Forest! Road dead ends into the national forest. I saw several deer,1 rabbit and jumped 3 grouse walking this property! Seller states there are some really big bucks and a ton of turkeys in this area!
Property features include:
– Mostly wooded acreage
– Mix of hardwoods and pine
– Some trails through property
– Seller states good deer and turkey hunting
– Small game hunting grouse, rabbit and squirrel
– Some thick cover for wildlife
– Rolling to steep topography
– Good access to property from 2 roads
– Property is very remote
– Building sites for new cabin
– Not far from the Ohio River
– GPS Coordinates are 39.6003, -81.0222
– New Wood 12×16 Framed Shed
A camper, working water well and established electric all included in this sale. If you are in the market for a new hunting property call today before this one is gone! Seller does not own the mineral rights and annual taxes are approximately $617.40.