28 acres of land for sale in Morgan County, Ohio. The perfect place to build your new home or cabin. Great hunting & recreational opportunities or start a hobby farm. Some fencing but would probably need redone. Creek runs through property and offer a good water source for wildlife or maybe livestock.
Features of this property include:
– 28.262 total acres
– Approximately 13 acres are wooded and the rest is pasture
– Small Creek runs clear through property
– Plenty of deer sign
– Good area for turkey as well
– Old fence rows, ridges, & creek bottoms are great funnels for the wildlife
– The old Buckeye Trail runs through front of property
– Fields for raising animals or planting crops
– Great building sites for your new home or cabin
– Electric at the road
– Mineral rights were previously reserved
– Topography is mostly rolling
A great property priced to sell and will not last long. Current annual taxes are only $493. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.