71 acres of land for sale in Perry County, Ohio. Just over an hour from downtown Columbus is this wonderful property. Being completely wooded, it offers great hunting and recreational opportunities and the perfect investment. Tie up your boots and take a hike to check out all that it has to offer.
Features of the property include:
– 71.11 total acres all wooded
– Some areas with younger growth and some with marketable timber
– Good mix of hardwoods throughout
– Mast producing trees
– Some trails
– Great hunting
– Plenty of deer and wildlife sign
– Topography is mostly rolling
– Electric available at the road
– Road access from two roads
– 1 hour 15 minutes from Downtown Columbus
– 45 minutes from Lancaster & 42 minutes from Zanesville
With the great location and priced to sell, this property will not last long. Call today before it’s gone. Current annual taxes are approximately $894. Call with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.