Do not miss out on this beautiful 5 acre lot that would make a great building site for your dream home or deer camp. Located in Guernsey County, north of Cambridge and Salt Fork State Park and Wildlife Area.
Property features include:
– Approximately 1.5 acres of open grassland
– Around 200′ of road frontage
– 1977 Holiday Ramblette camper
– Shelter and deck for camper
– Small steel container for storage or make living quarters
– Woods has good white oaks, some hickory and chestnut
– Plenty of deer sign for a small property
– Topography is mostly flat with a valley in the woods
This location is close to many restaurants and recreational activities. Annual taxes are approximately $195.56. If this property fits both your wants and needs, call today!