PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! 75.74 acres of recreational land for sale in northern Muskingum County, Ohio. This all wooded property has plenty of good hunting opportunities. This area of Muskingum County is known for trophy deer potential.
Property features include:
– Good thick bedding cover
– Great access to property from the East
– Trail system throughout property
– Some open areas for food plots
– Mix of hardwoods and younger growth
– Topography is gently rolling to slightly steeper hills
– Camping areas
– Building sites for new home or cabin
– Existing gravel driveway in place
– Electric at road
– Located off paved road
If your looking for a property to grow and hunt big whitetail bucks, do not over look this property! With a little work this property could be turned into your own personal deer hunting honey hole. Mineral rights do not transfer. Annual taxes are approximately $2407.50. PRIVATE SHOWINGS ONLY!