40+/- acres of vacant land for sale in Ashtabula County, Ohio. Located in the Southern part of Ashtabula County off of Slater Rd., this 40 acre property offers so much for its size. If your looking for a piece of property for most game and fowl hunting, this property is an excellent choice.
Property features include:
– Property had a professional deer management plan developed by Drumming Log Wildlife Management.
– Property has been managed for wildlife since 2013.
– Great deer and turkey hunting potential.
– Food plots located throughout property.
– Producing trees such as Apple, Pear, and Chestnut have been established.
– Bedding/nesting cover has been constructed throughout property.
– Topography lays flat.
– Several storage sheds reside on property, (one being livable), with established driveway.
– Woods consist of pole size timber.
– With close to 1,000 feet of frontage, there is plenty of places to build on.
– Located near Andover, Ohio
– Pymatuning Lake is close by.
The property offers plenty of open ground for food plots or agricultural farming as well as pole size timber. Property has been well managed for wildlife, with the emphasis on the management of a healthy deer herd. If fishing is your interest, look know further with Pymatuning Lake being right down the road. Annual taxes are approximately $1.746.90. Seller does not own mineral rights. Showings by appointment only.