50 acres of land for sale in Gallia County, Ohio. This property has trails throughout, open meadows, an abundance of wildlife, and is not far from the Ohio River. This is a property you will want to come see quickly because it is priced to sell and will not last long.
Features of this property include:
– 50.63 total acres
– Approximately 3 acres of open land including the home site
– Remainder of the property is wooded with plenty of cover
– Tremendous amount of deer sign throughout
– Several old timber trails for access
– Select timbering several years ago has improved the wildlife habitat
– Century old barn
– Home site has a public water tap, septic system, and electric already in place
– Old singlewide mobile home seems to be in fair condition on exterior (interior condition is unknown and there is no title so no value has been given)
– Great hunting opportunity
– Less than 2 miles to the Ohio River
– Nearly adjoins part of Crown City Wildlife Area & within a couple miles of nearly all of it
– Varying topography from rolling to some steep hillside
If you want to get the most bang for your buck and a great place to hunt or live in the country, then call today. Being priced to sell this property will not last long. Current annual taxes are approximately $857 a year. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view.