PROPERTY IS SOLD! 50 acres of land for sale in Gallia County, Ohio. This property has trails throughout, open meadows, an abundance of wildlife, and is not far from the Ohio River. This is a property you will want to come see quickly because it is priced to sell and will not last long.
Features of this property include:
– 50.63 total acres
– Approximately 3 acres of open land including the home site
– Remainder of the property is wooded with plenty of cover
– Tremendous amount of deer sign throughout
– Several old timber trails for access
– Select timbering several years ago has improved the wildlife habitat
– Century old barn
– Home site has a public water tap, septic system, and electric already in place
– Old singlewide mobile home seems to be in fair condition on exterior (interior condition is unknown and there is no title so no value has been given)
– Great hunting opportunity
– Less than 2 miles to the Ohio River
– Nearly adjoins part of Crown City Wildlife Area & within a couple miles of nearly all of it
– Varying topography from rolling to some steep hillside
If you want to get the most bang for your buck and a great place to hunt or live in the country, then call today. Being priced to sell this property will not last long. Current annual taxes are approximately $857 a year. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view.