53.96 acres of land for sale in Medina County, Ohio. This all wooded tract is located just under an hour from Cleveland. Bordering a large farm to the east, and the Black River to the north, the hunting should be phenomenal.
Property features include:
– Ample bedding to hold whitetail
– Trails throughout
– Approximately 975 feet of road frontage
– Secluded building site
– Electric and water available at road (gas available just up the road)
– Several hundred planted walnut trees
– Black River frontage
– Gently rolling topography
Whether your looking for a place to build or a great hunting property this may be the one for you. Current annual taxes are approximately $1100.20 and any mineral interest owned by the seller will transfer.