185+/- acres of land for sale in Meigs County, Ohio. Here is a good opportunity to buy a large parcel of recreational ground. Would make a very nice hunting camp and several places to build a cabin or new home. So many uses for this property. Plenty of open areas for grazing livestock or start your own hobby farm. The possibilities are endless!
Property features include:
– Mostly wooded acreage
– Secluded ridge top fields
– 2 Ponds
– Rolling to steep topography
– Small stream through property
– Mix of oak, cherry, maple and poplar trees
– Should be good hunting for deer, turkey and small game
– Good wildlife habitat
– Mix of thick cover and hardwood ridges
– ATV Riding
– Horseback riding
– Trails through out property
– GPS Coordinates are 39.082595, -82.090943
Electric on property. Any mineral rights seller owns will transfer and annual taxes are approximately $2718.74. New survey required to split home/pole barn and 3+/- acres off from acreage.