137 acres of land for sale in Jefferson County, Ohio. What a great farm to purchase and call your own! Located close to town! Plenty of room to raise animals, plant crops, or just enjoy the outdoors.
Property features include:
– 137.45 total acres
– Home has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
– Home is approximately 2412 sq ft and was built in the late 1800’s
– Approximately 40 acres of tillable ground/hay field
– Remaining acreage being pasture and woods
– Topography is mostly rolling ground
– 40 x 70 pole barn dirt floor
– 40 x 60 bank barn needs some repair
– 17 x 60 equipment shed
– 2 car block garage block caving in a little
– Perfect hunting property
– Tons of deer sign
– Home is currently leased.
Don’t miss out on this one of a kind farm. Do not approach tenants. Current annual taxes are approximately $1245. The property is enrolled in CAUV. The Sellers are reserving all mineral rights. Subject to pipeline right of way easement agreement. A well is schedule to be drilled on the property and will utilize the top of the hill and surrounding area. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.