7.217 acres with a small home for sale on the Noble/Monroe County line. This property would make a perfect base camp if you hunt Wayne National Forest. Hundreds of acres of WNF are just up the road from this property. The acreage is mostly wooded with some steep hillside.
Property features include:
– 3 small bedrooms
– 1 recently renovated Bathroom
– Recently renovated large kitchen and living room
– Natural gas heat
– Central Air
– Garage/workshop across the street from the house
– Sits right along St Rt 260
– Majority of acreage in Noble County
– Spring water from cistern tank
This is an older farm house and the owners have recently renovated the kitchen and living room. Property is being sold as is. Annual taxes are approximately $323.88. Owners do not own the mineral rights.