PROPERTY IS SOLD! 10.41 acres of vacant land for sale in Lorain County, Ohio. This property is in a great location to build new home in the country or add more acreage to your current farming operation. Small amount of woods on property can provide the outdoorsman with a place to hunt or just enjoy the great outdoors.
Property features include:
– Mostly tillable ground
– Potential income from crop lease
– Currently planted in soybeans
– Small amount of woods at rear of property
– Young stand of walnut trees
– Hunting opportunities
– Creek through wooded section of parcel
– Level to gently rolling topography
– Currently in CAUV
– Nice building site for new home
– Good paved road to property
– Electric service at the road
– New culvert installed at road for future driveway
All mineral rights owned by seller to transfer. Annual taxes are approximately $408.86.