94.36 acres of land for sale in Williams County, Ohio. Approximately 75 acres tillable with the remainder being great wildlife habitat including a thick river-bottom area. Enjoy an incredible view of the St. Joseph River from the front porch of the 16′ x 14′ hunting cabin. Property also includes over 1300 feet of road frontage on SR 34 with multiple quality building sites. All of the sellers mineral rights will transfer to buyer.
Additional property features include:
– Great deer, turkey and mushroom hunting
– Great potential for waterfowl hunting
– Multiple quality building sites
– Hunting cabin with river access and view
– Approximately 75 acres tillable
– Tillable ground is currently producing income through 50/50 share cropping
– Gently rolling topography
– Over 1300′ road frontage
– All Sellers mineral rights transfer to buyer
This property is located just 8 miles from the city of Edon and only 9 miles from Bryan Ohio. Coordinates: 41.52063 / -84.70901. If you have been looking for an income producing, multi-use property in Williams County this is one to take a look at. Annual taxes are approximately $1896.00.