PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! 68 acres of land for sale in Athens County, Ohio. The opportunity to purchase a large tract that backs up to Waterloo Wildlife Area doesn’t come up very often.
Property features include:
– 2003 Outback camper 28 feet long
– 20 foot storage container
– Borders Waterloo Wildlife Area which is public hunting
– Mature timber
– Nice trail system
– Food plot
– Some steep topography
– Nice ridge tops
– Incredible deer and turkey sign
– Well known area that produces big bucks year in and year out
– Only minutes from downtown Athens
Property is priced right so give us a call to schedule your own private showing today. Gas and oil rights has been reserved from the previous owner and the current taxes are approximately $1,550.50 a year.