PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! 208.88 +/- Secluded acres in scenic Brown County, Ohio. Located in an area known for it’s high quality deer genetics and excellent hunting opportunities! This farm has the topography and habitat to produce those Ohio giants you dream about! There is 60+ acres of high producing tillable ground, with mature marketable timber including walnut & oak, with the remainder consisting of cedar thickets, over grown fields and scrub brush. Several creeks on the property will provide that year round water source to hold them in the hot summer months. You can forget about the wind and just hunt, with an elaborate trail system throughout the entire property it will allow you easy access to your stand locations regardless of the wind direction!
– 1470 Sq ft Ranch home
– 2 income generating single-wide homes
– 24 X 24 Bunkhouse
– 24 X 60 Pole barn with 200 amp electric service
– 24 X 24 Outdoor Shelter
– 3/4 acre stocked pond
– 50 miles from Downtown Cincinnati
– Conveniently located near Georgetown Ohio providing dining and shopping
– 8 miles to US Rt 52, for an easy commute to Cincinnati or Maysville (23 mile commute)
– 48 mins to Lunken Airport
– 56 mins to CVG Airport
7547 J Bolender can also be purchased separately for a total of 413+/- continuous acres….Sure to please any outdoor enthusiast!