96.19 acres for sale in Gallia County Ohio. This property is located 5 miles from Bidwell and 10 miles from Rio Grande. The current owners have done an awesome job in transforming this tract into a great deer camp. There is a primitive cabin that is insulated and has electric service. This cabin has a kitchen area, open living room and one bunk room.
Property features include:
– Several new trails
– Gravel driveway that is steep in places
– County water available at the road
– Multiple building sites
– Frontage on a State Route
– Ranging topography
– Nice ridge tops and hillsides
– Secluded setting
– 30 +/- acres select cut timber
– Great deer and Turkey sign
– Several areas with thick cover for the wildlife
– Timber is mostly younger growth
Whether you’re looking for a new place to hunt or a weekend getaway, this is a great property to take a look at. Any mineral interest owned by the seller will convey with the sale. Current annual taxes are approximately $1294.92.