86.49 acres of land for sale in Vinton County, Ohio. Located just west of New Plymouth and 12 miles from SR 33 makes for easy access from Columbus. Purchase options include either the south side of the property, the north side of the property or the entire parcel.
Property features include:
– Approximately 28 acres of open field on the north parcel with remainder being wooded
– Approximately 15 acres of open field on the south parcel with remainder being wooded
– Raccoon Creek runs through the south parcel
– Some marketable timber
– The north parcel borders Hocking County
– Good deer sign
– Great area for hunting
– Options for different home locations on either side of the road
– Topography is mostly rolling
Hurry to purchase this terrific property in time for hunting season! Have your plan in place to start your dream home build in the spring. The best of both worlds all in one place!