35 acres of land for sale in Huron County, Ohio. If you want to talk about unique and one of a kind properties, this is it! Fishing, deer hunting, duck hunting or just relaxing on the pond, this property offers it all. This parcel was once owned by the property owner to the east, and all 12 ponds are still being leased to him for a fishery. According to the current owner, there are tons of big deer. There is a trail system around every pond. The deepest pond is 20 feet.
Property features include:
– Wooded through-out with mature trees and some marketable timber
– Mild topography
– Cabin site near the east side of the property
– Twelve ponds with two being shared water rights
– Good deer, fishing and duck hunting
– Very private setting with beautiful views in every direction
– Power runs through the property and would need to be metered to have service
The access is recorded/deeded. The property is worth the time to view because of how unique it truly is. This property has been a marker for pilots since the 60’s when it was first constructed. The property is currently enrolled in CAUV. Taxes are approximately $186.26 per year.