35 acres of land for sale in Perry County, Ohio. This property would make the perfect place for a hilltop building site with a view. With a lot to offer you will not want to miss out on this one.
Property features include:
– 35.67 nearly all wooded acres
– Located on a state route and just north of Logan, Ohio
– Recent selective timber harvest created a great trail system
– Still has some marketable timber remaining
– Good mix of trees throughout including plenty of mast producing hardwoods
– Deer sign all over
– Neighbor has easement across corner of property
– Great place for hunting, ATV riding, hiking, and enjoying nature
– Several building sites
– Electric already runs across top of hill
– 13 min to Logan, 17 min to New Lexington, 30 min to Lancaster, & 63 Min to Downtown Columbus
– All sellers mineral rights will transfer
Great building sites, great hunting, great location, all at a great price. Current annual taxes are approximately $234. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.