Located in Perry County Ohio this 48 acres of land for sale is situated in big buck country. The property has had good bucks taken and the area is known for good hunting.
Property features include:
– Great deer and turkey habitat
– Majority is wooded with some tillable
– Surrounding properties are larger farming operations
– Small creek runs through the north end of the property
– Approximately 2000′ off State Route 668
– Shared driveway access with the property located at the end
– Would make a great weekend cabin location or build your dream home
– Electric at the road
– Topography is rolling to steep
This property will not last. Current annual taxes are approximately $230.