Looking for a hunting retreat with plenty of deer and turkey? This 128 acre, Meigs County farm is setup for your hunting adventure. Located approximately 15 minutes from Coolville.
Property features include:
– Three secluded food plots
– Two box blinds come with the property
– Creeks for water source
– Located within an area managed for trophy deer
– Private gated access
– ATV access trails throughout property
– Thickets that provide bedding areas for deer
– Mature trees for acorn production and turkey roosts
This gently sloping property has already produced two Boone & Crockett bucks. All of the seller’s owned mineral rights will transfer to the new owner. Annual taxes are approximately $369.00.