PROPERTY IS SOLD! 54.304 acres of land for sale in Ashtabula County, Ohio. Property borders a large section of Conneaut Creek and adjoins public Ohio’s Scenic River property. Also very close to the Friends of Conneaut Creek Metro Park. Good hunting and steelhead fishing.
Additional property features include:
– Approx. 2700 ft. of frontage on SR-7 & Center Rd.
– Borders Approx. 1900 ft. Conneaut Creek
– Direct access to Conneaut Creek
– Great Steelhead fishing
– Great whitetail sign
– Openings for food plots
– Adjoins public ODNR Ohio’s Scenic River property
– Area of large wooded tracts and Ag
– Mixed evergreens and hardwoods
– Beautiful overlooks
– Mineral rights owned by seller will transfer to buyer
Nice recreational property along Conneaut Creek. Annual taxes are approximately $1766.76 .