Don’t miss out on this opportunity to purchase almost 76 acres that overlooks the Ohio River. For the deer hunter, this place has it all. This property provides a variety of mature oak trees scattered throughout, good cover and bedding area on the neighboring clearcut, water supply from the creek and a natural mineral site that deer frequent often.
Property features include:
– The highest point overlooks the Ohio River
– Great place to build a cabin in the woods
– Plenty of mast producing hardwoods
– Evens Run Creek runs through property
– Topography consists of higher and lower elevations with moderately steeper transition
– Easement off Rt 7
If you have been looking for a country property, close to the river, with all the conveniences of the city, this place might be for you. Whether you are looking for a place to hunt, or just get away for the weekend, the options are endless. Current annual taxes are approximately $1303.