PROPERTY IS SOLD! 14 +/- acres of vacant land for sale in Coshocton County, Ohio. If your looking for a place to build your new home or just that weekend getaway, look no further. With plenty of deer sign and a fairly new box blind on the property, all that is missing from the picture is you.
Property features include:
– Excellent hunting opportunities for deer and turkey’s.
– Fairly new Box Blind resides on property.
– Walking trails on property.
– Mostly wooded with mixed age timber.
– Located close to Wills Creek and Public Land.
– Country Setting with potential building sites.
– Flat to rolling topography.
– Potential food plot areas in flat areas.
– Located in soundly in the heart of quality deer country.
– Driving distance from Coshocton, Dresden, Zanesville and, Newark
This is a property worth taking a look at. Current annual taxes are approximately $361.28. Mineral rights do transfer except for coal rights.