Are you looking for a beautiful mid-sized property for your recreational needs? Look no further than this ground in the northern part of the county as it will not disappoint.
Property Features include:
– 12×24 shed-type cabin with 6×12 sitting porch, wood burning stove and bunk beds
– Cabin is wired for generator
– Camp fire area for your enjoyment
– Plenty of room for a few more cabins for the friends or family
– Stone driveway to top of hill is accessible by 4 wheel drive
– Gated entrance
– Good flowing creek located toward rear of property
– Decent hardwood timber throughout property.
– Older logging road in place to access majority of property
– Possible home site closer to the road.
– Topography is steep up front and more moderate towards the back
– County water and electric available at the road
– Gas and grocery less than 5 minutes away
– Gallipolis is less than 15 minutes away
This property will not last long so give the list agent a call today to schedule a private showing or get your additional questions answered.