PROPERTY IS SOLD! 67+/- acres of land for sale in Fairfield County, Ohio. Imagine waking up every morning in your own private park or just use for your weekend get away! Don’t miss this opportunity to own one of the prettiest properties you will ever see!
Property features include:
– Beautiful park like setting
– Mix of pine and hardwoods
– Rock out croppings
– Water falls
– Gravel driveway into property
– Secluded building or camp sites
– Ridge top views
– Should be great deer,turkey and small game hunting
– Reclaimed gas line planted in grass
– Food plot areas for wildlife
– Steep to rolling terrain
– Small dirt road to property
– Easy access to OH-33 and Lancaster Ohio
– More ground available across Sullivan Road!
Features of the home include:
– 1900’s homestead in need of repair or tear down and build new
– Electric to existing home
– Drilled water well with frost proof hydrant
– Septic system in place but in unknown condition
– Very private setting in the Hocking Hills
All mineral rights owned by seller to transfer and annual taxes are to be determined due to possibility of new split.