14 acres of land for sale in Ross County, Ohio. If you have been looking to get out in the country this 14 acre lot will make the perfect place to build your new home. Mostly flat tillable land with a little topography. Partial ownership in a shared private lake for your enjoyment.
Property features include:
– 14.34 total acres of land
– Mostly tilled farm land
– Partial ownership of a private 14 acre lake for you to enjoy
– Great fishing
– Great hunting for deer and even waterfowl
– Shared driveway
– Electric and water already on property
– Private setting
– Great location just up the road from The Great Seal State Park
– About 1 mile from Kenworth and Adena Hospital
– Short drive to 23 if you commute to Columbus
– Currently leased for farming
– Crop rights for 2018. Could work something out if you are ready to build.
If you would like to live where your family can enjoy the outdoors or just want an investment with income from the farming then this may be what you are looking for. Current taxes annual taxes are approximately $453 plus your share of taxes on the lake. Don’t miss out and give me a call today. With all this has to offer it may not last. Call with any questions or to set up a time to view the property.